We are happy to announce that our Children’s Church is re-opening this Sunday (August 16th)!
Below are the steps/process (that follow CDC guidelines) we will be taking in order to maintain a safe environment for your children during Children’s Church.
· We will be meeting outside. There will be tables and chairs set up under the overhang/car pull-up area for shade and in case of rainy weather! We will also utilize the playground when the lesson is complete.
· Because we are meeting outside, facemasks will not be mandatory. But children will need to wear masks on the way out and for the Children’s message.
· We will have a “Health Station” to go through before going outside. This will be located in the hallway where the Anchor Kids Children’s Church Room and the Voyager’s classroom entrances are. There will be chairs spaced along the walls. The children will exit after the Children’s Sermon, go into this hallway, and sit down on the chairs. Their temperature will be taken (the church has invested in an easy no-touch forehead scan thermometers), their face masks placed in a baggie labeled with their name and hand sanitizer used by all. If a child is running a fever, they will be taken back to the parents/guardian.
· All supplies will be sanitized and portable.
· The church will provide a prepackaged snack and drink for the children that will be handed out during class time.
· Before the congregation exits the building the children will be brought to the playground for pick-up. (If the weather is not cooperating, the children can be picked up under the drive-up awning.
If you are not comfortable with sending your children out for Children’s Church, please do not feel obligated and we will have a limited number of activity boxes available in the front pew for your child(ren) after the Children’s sermon.
Thank you so much! We really look forward to spending time with your child(ren) in a safe and fun manner!