Our nursery (Little Skippers) has re-opened. The Little Skippers is available during the Sunday morning worship service for children of ages infant through 3 years old. The health and safety of your children and our volunteers are of the utmost importance, so the following guidelines will be followed for a positive experience for everyone!
- Social distancing will be followed when dropping off and picking up child(ren)
- Volunteers will go through health screening upon arrival
- Children’s temps will be taken at check-in
- There will be a “one way” through the nursery to drop-off/pick-up (Just follow the signs on the floor 😊)
- Volunteers will wear masks
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at all times
- The Nursery area will be cleaned and wiped down throughout the morning to ensure that surfaces that are frequently touched are as clean as possible
- Toys will be switched out throughout the morning as they are used. They will be replaced with new clean and sanitized ones
- The nursery will be cleaned and sanitized during the week (this includes ALL toys)
- Gloves will be available to nursery volunteers (used as personal preference)
A couple things we ask of the parents to make the morning enjoyable for volunteers and children:
- We do ask that if a child has a pacifier, that it is used with a clip that is secured to the child’s clothing.
- If your child has a runny nose that is not from teething or a temperature 99 or above that you do not drop your child off in the nursery.
- Children do not need to wear masks when in the nursery.
*We are in need of volunteers to be able to keep the nursery open throughout the 2020/2021 year. If you are interested, please talk to Amanda Carlson or Pastor Steve.